Why enroll in eStatements?
- Receive Statements Sooner
- Be Better Organized
- Free & Easy
Enrollment is easy, simply click here to login to Online Banking and select the eStatements button.
eStatement Frequently Asked Questions.
- How do I enroll in eStatements?
- Will everyone on the account receive the eStatement notification?
- What if I do not have an email address?
- Will I see my check images on my eStatement?
- Can I send my eStatements to a non-accountholder (i.e. bookkeeper)?
- How many months of eStatements will be available for me to access?
- What are the Internet Settings required to access eStatements?
You can enroll in eStatements by logging into Online Banking and selecting the eStatement button.
Only the accountholder(s) who enrolls in eStatements will receive an eStatement notification.
A valid email address is required to receive eStatements.
Yes. eStatements will be in the same format as the paper statements you currently receive.
Yes. You can send an invitation to a non-accountholder to receive your monthly eStatement. You may set this up by selecting Account Access from the Account Access Menu on the eStatement Page.
You will eventually have access to 6 years history of eStatements. This history goes back to March 30, 2012 for savings accounts and April 30, 2012 for checking accounts. This means that if you enroll in eStatements for your checking account on July 1, 2012, your eStatement history will contain all statements that had cycled since April 30, 2012.
Pop-up blockers must be turned off or enabled for the eStatement site.