Bank easily anytime, wherever you are. With mobile BankLiberty, your bank is always where you want to be. With mobile banking you can pay bills, transfer money, view transactions and check balances.
BankLiberty gives you three ways to bank from your phone:
- Downloadable app for iPhone and Android
- Mobile Browser
- Text Banking
Frequently Asked Questions
Does Mobile Banking cost me anything?
No. BankLiberty’s mobile banking service is completely free; however, message and data rates may apply. Contact your mobile phone carrier to determine your plan’s pricing.
You can also go through our online banking at banklibertykc.com to download the app. For most phones, the application can be downloaded directly from the link sent to you during registration. Simply click the link to initiate the download.
If you don’t download the app within 24 hours or receiving the link you can always visit the App Store or Google Play later to download the app for your iPhone or Android.
Do I need to have any other BankLiberty services to use mobile banking?
In order to use mobile banking, you must already be enrolled in BankLiberty’s online banking service. Upon your first login after Mobile Banking becomes active, you will automatically be prompted to enroll.
- Click “enroll now” and you will automatically be brought to the enrollment page.
- After accepting the terms and conditions, you will choose which of your accounts you would like to manage on your mobile device and you will input your mobile phone number.
- An activation code will be sent to your mobile phone and you will use that to complete the enrollment process.
Not enrolled for online banking? Just go back to the BankLiberty homepage and click “enroll” under the Online Banking heading.
How do I access the Mobile Browser website?
During registration within online banking, a URL is sent to you via text. This URL is intended only for you and will only work on phones registered to receive the mobile banking service. Be sure to save this web address in your phone’s mobile browser for easy access.
What are the text commands?
First, you will need to register for text commands when you use online banking at banklibertykc.com. From that point forward keeping track of your accounts is easy.
- For account balances, text B, BAL , BALANCE or BALANCES.
- For transaction history requests, text STMT, TRAN, or HIST and follow the keyword with your account nickname.
- For ATM and branch location requests, text ATM, BRANCH or BOTH.
- To stop text service, text STOP, END, CANCEL, UNSUBSCRIBE, or STOP ALL to cancel service to all registered accounts.
- For help, text HELP or HLP.
How long do I have to use my activation code?
Activation codes are valid for 24 hours. If you have not entered your activation code into the Mobile Money manager and it has been longer than 24 hours, or if you have lost your activation code, please contact us to receive a new one.
What happens if I get a new phone number?
To change your mobile phone number, go to your online banking and then access the mobile banking page. Access the My Phones page, find the old phone number and select the option change my phone number.
Once I’ve enrolled how do I add or change services?
Once you’ve enrolled in one or more of the services (Mobile Banking, Mobile Browser, or Text Banking), you may change your services and add or remove devices by logging in to Online Banking and accessing the Options link.
What if my phone is lost or stolen?
If your mobile phone is lost or stolen, nobody can access your account without knowing your password. Your phone can also be deactivated to prevent unauthorized access. This can be achieved through your Mobile Banking pages on Online Banking.