BankLiberty Savings Plans: The power of a more secure future.
Certificates of Deposit
- Interest is credited to your account daily, starting with the day you open your account
- Our CDs can be opened with an initial deposit of just $500
- Option to receive a monthly or quarterly interest check
- Competitive interest rate
- No monthly service charge with a $100 minimum balance
- Make up to 6 withdrawals or transfers per month
Young Saver’s Account
BankLiberty offers a children’s savings plan called the Young Saver’s Account, with no minimum balance and no monthly fee. It’s available for children under 18, and comes with a special “Young Saver’s Passbook,” so kids can keep track of their own deposits and withdrawals. It’s a simple way for young people to learn good financial habits that can benefit them for life.
Important Information About Procedures for Opening a New Account
To help the government fight the funding of terrorism and money laundering activities, Federal Law requires all financial institutions to obtain, verify, and record information that identifies each person who opens an account.
Personal Accounts: When you open an account, we will ask for your name, address, social security number, date of birth, and other information that will allow us to identify you. We may also ask to see your drivers license or other identifying documents.