Interested applicants, please click here to complete an application.
• Responsible for handling customer transactions.
• Answers customer inquiries.
• Maintains a cash drawer in accordance with Bank policy and procedures.
• Must have good customer relationship skills.
• Works with staff and customers to meet financial objectives.
Customer service experience is preferred. Candidates must be willing to work flexible hours, Monday through Friday and Saturday mornings.
We are an equal opportunity employer. EOE/M,F,D,V
BankLiberty believes diversity and inclusion are essential to our culture and our culture is essential to achieving our business goals. We appreciate the importance of creating an environment where employees feel valued, included, and empowered to share their strengths. We believe this environment is enhanced by a workforce with diverse knowledge, experience, and abilities.
We are committed to creating an environment where all employees are valued while being treated with dignity and respect. We recognize that differences in age, race, gender, sexual orientation, and background enrich our work environment. In order to best serve our customers, we believe in attracting and developing a team of employees that reflects the customers we serve.