Turn your phone into your bank
Easily deposit checks from the comforts of your home with BankLiberty’s Mobile Banking App on your mobile device.
To access Mobile Deposit, you must:
- Be an existing BankLiberty Online Banking customer
- Have the BankLiberty Mobile Banking App installed on your phone
- Be 18 years of age or older
- Maintain a good standing BankLiberty checking account
- Complete the online application and read and accept the Mobile Deposit Terms and Conditions
We will respond to your application request within 2 business days. Once approved, you will have access to the Deposits tab within the BankLiberty Mobile Banking App and can follow the simple instructions to make your deposit.
Please refer to the Mobile Deposit Terms and Conditions for complete detail on the terms.
- You can deposit up to $2,500 per check or $2,500 daily.
- Only one check can be deposited at one time.
- Checks should be endorsed with your signature, along with the words, “For Mobile Deposit w/BankLiberty.”
- Save your paper check for 30 days after you submit a deposit, just in case we need the original check for any reason.
- Deposits submitted by 4:00 pm Central Standard Time, on a business day, will usually be available within the next two business days.
- We only accept checks payable to you, drawn on a U.S. Bank. We cannot accept the following:
- Checks already submitted for deposit
- Checks payable to others
- Traveler’s cheques
- Money orders
- Foreign checks
- Substitute or returned checks
- Post-dated or stale-dated checks
- Check images that do not meet image quality standards or terms and conditions
- Verify that the check image is clearly legible, specifically that the amounts and MICR line at the bottom are in focus. It helps to place your check on the dark-colored, plain surface that is well-lit and to position your camera directly on the check (not at an angle).
- Confirm that all four corners of the check fit within the camera guides in the App.
- Make sure the corners of your check do not have torn or folded corners.
- Verify that you input the correct amount of the check and the check is $2,500 or less.
- Confirm that you properly endorsed the back of your check.